Share what's meaningful about your app/product/service 🤔

Everyone thinks that their apps are the best…and I really believe mine ARE the best!

(It would probably be a problem if I was like, “Eh…my apps are okay…I think…”)

Anyway, here’s what I truly, truly :yellow_heart: about it and why I wake up and do this every day.

Ever since I could remember, I’ve always loved to create. Being creative is my favorite way to pass the time, whether it be making an instrumental, writing a new song, or designing a graphic, website, or app. And when I share what I created with others and they enjoy it too, that’s one of the best feelings in the world.

It makes me feel really happy and fulfilled.

:point_right: That’s exactly what I do with mentoring sessions too — help people to create things that make THEM happy and fulfilled.

Because when you have a creative outlet, it not only enriches your life but the lives of those around you as well.

Together, we’ll discover what your creative outlet is and I’ll share some tips & resources on how to grow it.

And that’s what I want for everyone!

This is the culmination of what I’ve always loved doing. It’s extremely rewarding!

Plus, I get to work with amazing business owners like YOU to relieve the overwhelm and stress of UI/UX design, so you can focus on other areas of your business.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, click my profile to send me a message, and let’s chat. :man_mage:

It’s a classic Michael Scott win-win-win situation. I use my skills to help you and you get to benefit so we all feel good!

What about you? What makes you feel all tingly inside?

1 Like