Side nav not showing properly

What to do about this?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Whats not right? :thinking:

It’s not aligned, it is weirdly placed

How does it look like in editor?

Should look like this

Have you tried pining it all to the top?

You’re going to have to stretch it past the top and bottom. Its the only way I could get it to work.

Actually, it might work if you make the original screen taller. You need the height to be the size of a larger phone.

1 Like

Doing that will not work he already done that, but mostly likely it all bounced away.

1 Like

I think I found the problem. The screen has to be as big as the screen where it came from. Problem with that is that my Home Screen has different sizes (based on hidden elements) I will see what I can do, but probably not much

I always use placeholders for these kind of designs.

For example, if you make a rectangle for each menu item. Then place a square left on top of that rectangle for the icon button and place a rectangle right besides the square for the text. Then place the icon button on the square (vertical align center and horizontal align center) and place the text on the rectangle beside (vertical align center). Then first group the square with the icon. Then group the text with the small rectangle. Then group the two groups with the rectangle underneath. That might do the trick.

1 Like