Simple CRM - Cloneable Adalo App

Hi Adalo Community,

I have been using No-Code platforms for quite some time but recently came across Adalo. I’m loving the platform and have dived into making some basic apps. I thought I would start releasing some of the apps as cloneable templates to help other people that join the platform.

Here is one of the first apps I completed.

Preview/Clone App Link: Simple CRM
Direct Clone Link: Adalo

About:

Simple and easy to use CRM. Manage your contacts and tasks.

Features:

• View, Create, Edit, and Delete Contacts
  • View, Create, Edit, and Delete Tasks
  • View, Create, Edit, and Delete Profile (Account)
  • Signup/Login Functions

Let me know what you think. Feel free to mention any issues you find or features you think should be added.

8 Likes

Hey @Jasper welcome to the forum and what an entrance to make!

This is a great resource for the community and I’m sure it will help many people! Thanks for sharing!

Hey there, Jasper. It’s been a long time since your last reply here. You’ve developed a really gOOd CRM. Have you made any progress since then? I wonder if you can create this CRM we use because of its project management email tracking. We used to have Trello for organizing our orders, but soon it turned out to have fewer functions than we actually needed, so we eventually switched to another CRM. Anyway, that would be really cool if you could make the same CRM. Just wanna make sure Adalo is the thing I need. Tnx!

For internal business tools Adalo can work but Glide can also produce some very good apps.