Slowish Native App

I recently published my Adalo app to iOS TestFlight and I’ve noticed that it’s speed is not where it could be. Sometimes it’s pretty smooth but I’ve noticed times where it takes a bit of time to load pages and especially images. Any external softwares or anything to help speed up the app for a much more smoother experience?

Thanks

Hello, does the pages that are loading slow contain lists? If yes I’ll give you tips to improve your app’s performance.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi
if your images are stored in Adalo then here’s what you need Rendering API | imgix Documentation
read the documentation and you’ll be fine
good luck

1 Like

Hello, well, you can do as @Benalihoussam suggested, and you can also stay on Adalo’s database, and you can activate the “Load items as user scrolls” option in the lists

Thank you!

1 Like

Ah yes, I just now noticed a majority of my lists did not have the “Load items as user scrolls” option selected. Hopefully that should make a difference.

Thanks for the help guys!

the load as user scrolls is good but with a large number of items with high res images will still be slow, use the api documentation that I sent you you’ll be okay, this is the service Adalo uses so you just have to add the parameters to your images URL, when dispplaying them, don’t use current image, use “URL” then magic text to find that images url, and add “&” followed by the values on the documentation I sent you

1 Like

Ahh okay. Thanks for the info bro. Will try this out tonight, the loading for the images is a major problem that needs to be solved asap.

Thanks!

You’re welcome!

Using Api documentation is a solution but the lists that are connected to Adalo’s database can handle thousands of records when we activate “Load as user scrolls” and they’re done and configured correctly.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.