Subscription refund

Good afternoon, I am writing here because support is not answering me for the third day
The situation is that I accidentally made an annual service, although I was planning to pay by months, I asked support to refund all but one month.
I got the answer: "Per our Terms of Service, we do not offer refunds for service but If you’d like, I can refund the credit amount of $418 for all but 1 month of service, to your card ending in 3478.

And now it’s been a long time but the money has not come to my card, support is silent… this money is very important to me

Hi Narek,

Welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sometimes following up with support is a good idea because your ticket may have gotten lost in the queue of 100’s of tickets.

Stay safe and I hope you keep using Adalo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

it looks like my emails are not getting through to support, can you help? Colin Winhall wrote me that they didn’t receive my letters, even though I sent them four times.

Did you try creating a new support ticket and telling Colin about the new one?

(Submit a Support Ticket)

I think submitting a ticket here rather than emailing will be faster.

I had already created a request, I was told that they could refund the money except for one month, I agreed.
But then they wrote to me that they did not receive a letter from me

Hey Narek,
Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry you are facing this issue! It looks like your account was successfully downgraded to the monthly plan and you were given a credit for $417.99.

Please let me know if you would like me to do that.

I wrote: yes, I need to return at least $ 417 to my card

But the money didn’t come for a long time, so I wrote again

And they wrote to me that there was no letter of consent from me:man_facepalming:t2:

Hi Narek,
​It appears my colleague did respond to this request and did not receive any correspondence back from you.

Hi Narek,

I have processed the refund instead of the credit to your account. Your account will automatically be downgraded at the end of this month.

It can take 3 to 5 business days for a refund to be processed and visible in your bank account.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.