Texts are moving too much?

Hey guys, I have an issue where when I put a text box under an image or with a link, it absolutely goes wild. For example:

[Image]
[Link]
[Head]
[Subtitle]
[Content]

When I submit my texts, the [Content] will sometimes overlap with the [Link] then the header is for some reason towards the [Image]. If I try to correct it, and I preview on a different device, it will reformat and go crazy again. Anyone know how to work around this? Literally the only issue I have right now.

Hey there @cutefatboy

Can you show some screenshots of how you have the screen set up?

And do you have visibility rules on any of the components?

(iPhone 11)
image (Google s20)

I don’t have visibility rules I believe.

Okay I figured it out. I just put an invisible box behind the texts and now the text “follows” within the boxes.

Add image → Make transparent → Grouped text and brought forth the text.

1 Like

Ok I didn’t figure anything out. The text boxes still pushes other components and texts up and out if there is too much writing :sob:

Anyone that reads this in the future and needs help.

Basically I just made it a “list” and it auto-configures on whichever device you’re using. This one actually works after many tests haha

2 Likes

Make sure that your “Title” text component isn’t overlapping the heading and icon.

Like this, you can see that the text ends where the icon begins:

Also, you can put an invisible rectangle below those but above the “Heading” text component to keep that in its place.

Like this:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.