The list in version 2.0 changes and moves

Hello to all the ADALO LOVERS… a few days ago I have been having problems with the front of a client’s app in the new version 2.0

The editor looks good but when publishing it everything in the container moves, it was working well but from one day to the next everything changed… also problems with the item spacing of the lists… I put 6 or 8 but the The space it leaves is a visual of about 15…

There are already many hours invested in solving something that should be basic, send tickets too

1 Like

Hi @Santiago ,

Have you tried using a rectangle in the background?

Hey @Santiago ,

I know you are expert in UX in Adalo so expect you have checked already…
Does the first component and last component in the list have space above or below?
This will add to spacing. I would use a coloured rectangle to check in design then set Alpha = 0 once I am happy with it.

It can be a pain working across the 3 device sizes too. Sometimes you don’t want custom layout but you are given it, in that case reset the component to a shared layout.

:+1:

Yes, it is a custom list, which has a rectangle and within 5 components without visibility, the problem is that when publishing it a component leaves the list

I still can’t solve the problem between the editor and the published or preview version, there are already many days and hours invested in remaking the lists over and over again… grouping, ungrouping, putting hidden containers or eliminating them, I tried thousands of things but at the moment to see the published app EVERYTHING MOVES

To generate a division, I came up with an immediate solution: put a light gray line inside the list, and remove the edge of the rectangle… it remains like a list, but the idea is that it is with the box

Can you make a clone app with just the screen in question?

I’m talking about rectangle layer as background of the list not under list.

Like - Rectangle > List (Rectangle + Other components)

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.