Trigger notification

trigger notification is not working it, I had used it in my app but there is not push notification comes to my phone, while I was running a web app

Push notifications can only be received on native apps.

1 Like

Trigger/push notifications not working even in native apps.

Hi @Reyaas,

If you have a problem with Push notifications not working, and you’re 100% sure that your setup is correct, I would advise to submit a support ticket here: Submit a Support Ticket

Just in case, things to check are:

• user must be logged-in to the app to receive notifications
  • user must grant permissions to receive notifications
  • you can’t sent a notification to yourself

Best regards, Victor.

Thanks Victor, I’ve submitted the support ticked, and all the points that you mentioned covered. actually it was working, but suddenly not working,

Hi @Reyaas,

Ok, got it.
If you’re familiar with Postman and Push Notifications API, you could also try to test them manually and see the responses.
Chances are little, but may be the responses will shed some light on what’s happening…

Best regards, Victor.

All third party, we have to pay, I want to use adalo’s trigger notification, even I tried custom action, not working.

Hi @Victor,
First, I built my app Android version. Then I set the settings on the Postman. But I got an error: “Access token/app mismatch.”
I added information as in the below screenshot. Besides that, I double-checked my app info, key, and id. They seem correct. I want to make sure that my settings are right.
Are there any things that I suppose to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @cihan,

You need to use “raw” instead of “form-data” in Postman.
Adalo notifications API expects to receive content-type: application/json and json itself in the request body, smth like this:
{
“appId”: “REPLACE WITH APP ID”,
“audience”: { “email”: “REPLACE WITH EMAIL” },
“notification”: {
“titleText”: “Hello There Test”,
“bodyText”: “This is just a test #1…”
}
}

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Thanks Victor, you save my life :slight_smile:

1 Like