URGENT: File Picker stopped working

I’m using a file picker component to let users upload CSV files to import data. It was working well until last night. I have a customer demo today in 2 hours, and just now the File Picker started throwing an error message. I’ve tested using Edge as well as Chrome browsers, same issue. I also tried adding the file picker component to another screen, just to see if there’s anything wrong with the particular screen. Issue still remains. It looks like some error on Adalo side. Browser debugger shows UPLOAD_FILE_REJECTED error with 400 response.

I’m still struggling with this. Anyone has any suggestions? Adalo support has not replied yet.

I just noticed that if I select a JPEG or PDF file, then this issue does not happen. But for my scenario, I need it let users select CSV files.

Hey, So i just worked through some file picker errors with the Adalo team. Is the error popping when you press the save button, or on the upload itself. If its happening on the button press then they just pushed a release that should resolve it. If its on the picker functionality then that is probably something different.

Hi, looks like that fixed the issue. I don’t see the error anymore. Thanks for your support!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.