Visitor system PWA

I have been asked by my company to create a visitor system for our office. I started the work a week ago, but is now realizing that I dont have the time to get this project done quick enough.
If anyone is up for it, I would like a prize for a PWA with the following criteria:

A visitor system where visitors to our office register their visit on an iPad.
The flow of registration should be as follows:
-A welcome screen with two buttons. One for check out, and one for check in.
Check in:
-When checking in, the visitor should enter their name or phone number to search the database. If the visitor is already registered in the database (from an earlier visit) the system should ask for confirmation. Like: Please confirm that you are “John Doe”
-The visitor confirms, and is taken to the next screen where they should select a host for the visit. To select a host, the visitor should enter the hosts name, and a list of hosts should show all host with the search criteria and selects the correct one. (Search and selection should be on the same screen)
-When the visitor has selected a host, they are taken to a new screen with a summary of the visit. A timer component should automatically link to the “home screen” after 5 seconds.
When the timer is done, the system should also print out a visitor badge from a Brother label printer. This label should contain Visitor name, Visitor company, Check in time, Host, and a QR-code that can be used for easy check out. The badge print should be done seamlessly without any print dialog box
-If the user does not exist in the database when checking in, they should be taken to a register screen. before continuing the check in
Check out
Similar to the check in, the visitor should enter their phone number, or name, confirm and get checked out. Or check out by scanning the QR code from the printed badge.

Dashboard:
-Should display a list of all visitors, visitors checked in now, and checked out visitors.
-Option to add/register visitors manually
-See a list of all hosts
-Option to add host manually
-A settings screen (For activating SMS sending and email sending) We can configure this ourselves. And settings for logged in users

Something like this: Automatic & Touchless Visitor Management System | SwipedOn

1 Like

Dan, I’d be interested in doing this project for you I’m wondering if we could set up a meeting or call? I’m an Adalo expert. https://adalovelopers.com is my site ypu can check ot out.

Hi.
I´m currently working on a similar project. Hopefully it will soon be finished. Send me a PM if you want to check it out.