Web App Not Saving

Thanks @David and everyone on the team .
I can use with confidence.
I also hope that new services will be added.

Thx David, Really Adalo is a best platform for no-code development, I tried many, According to me Adalo stays on top. but still having some lacks in workspace. Hope everything will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Today, I have been having the same problem. Whatever the problem is, it is still active! Any insights from the Adalo team?

The app don’t save my changes. Has anyone the same issues? Please advice what to do. Thank you!

Hi @Edin,

The issue should be resolved, please see here: Can't save any changes in my editor - #8 by ben1

Best regards, Victor.

2 Likes

Thank you @Victor

Regards Edin

1 Like

I understand your concern, however we must remember that we all used an early solution/product, and that “rare” crashes will inevitably occur. I always say that making anything simple is difficult, and Adalo has hit some incredible milestones thus far in their growth.

I recall something similar happening with Webflow and Bubble, and now, a few years later, they have a stable and secure release.

I am confident that this will be the case with Adalo in the future, and that we, as a community, should continue to support the app developers and founders.