Web App Not Saving

@dasuksta yeah I thought so :ok_hand:
This is a good thing for us as their CDN and scalable solutions are top of the market.

1 Like

Hey just had a thought :thinking:, they recently released their API, maybe somebody is doing a brut force attack or just heavily testing calls and slowing down the servers? itā€™s a long shotā€¦but you never know.

Pretty happy that it isnā€™t just meā€¦ I mean I was beginning to question my sanity. Is it only an issue on free accounts? Is anyone using a paid account?

Yep same on paid accounts :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have paid account, I do not know you but this makes me doubt the effectiveness of adalo because if the application that I made to a client is slow , or when I ask for a change and the platform does not let me work, what can I tell my client? is that my supplier has problemsā€¦ummm that is the fear that I offer developments to third parties with Adalo

@perc80 I understand your concern but we must not forget that we all adopted an early solution/product and that naturally, these ā€œrareā€ crashes will happen. I always like to say that building something easy is very hard to do, and so far Adalo has achieved amazing milestones in their development process.

I remember that this was the same with Webflow and Bubble and now after a phew years later they have achieved a stable and secure build.

I fully trust that this will be the same with Adalo one day and that we the community should encourage the developers and founders all the way :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, but could you please call my client and tell him the same thing you just wrote, to see if his anger about the delay will go away.

@perc80 I understand your position, been there a phew times myself when I was a junior freelancer working with other 3rd party solutions, but letā€™s keep real, Iā€™m sure this will be over sooner than you think :crossed_fingers:

I wouldnā€™t be so sure as we havenā€™t had an official response yet from the team, the crash can happen again once more users log in.

Absolutely @Devops your caution is warranted - iā€™ve just tried to access my app, keep hitting the ā€œApp Not Foundā€ screen. Iā€™m sure the Adalo team are working hard to sort this, but some communication from them would be niceā€¦ as the slack channel is dead too :confused:

@dasuksta yeah the same on my side :roll_eyes:, this is looking more and more like the cluster is overloaded. I hope this is not just a monthly budget problem with AWS as it would be concerning.

The good news is that there definitely on the job as shown below :point_down: (screenshot from last night)

I agree it would be nice to have somebody from the team comment on the current situation as users will start to get worried.

@anon78309838 @ashley @KatelynCampbell some help would be appreciated :sos:

1 Like

My chat app is extremely slowā€¦ Some days ago was far Better. Anyone know why? I already cleaned messages databaseā€¦ This is the Copy of my app so you can test your self

@Eugen please read the above posts, weā€™re all facing the same latency, it seems that their servers are overloaded thus why sometimes you will experience lag depending on the number of users interacting with apps. Basically the system is unstableā€¦

They should at least post ad advice notice or something. I did not see anything on builderā€¦ Only browsing here i found It is a problem for everyone now

Seems issues are still persistingā€¦ got mediocre this morning (UK Time) but now performance has just dropped off a cliff!
Cā€™on team Adalo!! throw us something!!! Radio silence is never a good option :frowning_face:

1 Like

Issues still thereā€¦

Was working okay earlierā€¦ seems as soon as the East Coast came online the system ground to a halt!
Just lost a load of workā€¦ doā€™h!!! :confounded:

@ashley @anon78309838 @Ben - help!

@dasuksta I got a feeling the team at Adalo is off for the weekend :unamused: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

hey everyone! @jdpooley @Aqua @Michael @RamaD @Indigrodigital @Ruf @Eugen @montetennis

Everything is back up and running smoothly, including our brand new Collections API functionality.

Iā€™d like to thank everyone on this thread for a lot of their comments and great suggestions (especially the status page suggestion). We understand this has to be frustrating, so I also wanted to thank you all you for being so understanding and supportive throughout this process. Weā€™ll have a much longer & detailed post about everything that happened and everything weā€™re doing long term from an infrastructure & performance standpoint sometime later this week, but I wanted you all to know this our top priority.

Iā€™d also like to thank our dev team for working extremely hard over the last couple of days to resolve this issue. Stay tuned for a much more detailed plan and thanks for continuing to build amazing apps on Adalo!

4 Likes

Thanks @David for your care and for taking the time to update us.