Website Development Costs

Hey everyone, just curious how much money would you spend on website development? (by an agency, freelancer, Adalo expert, etc.)

• $500/month
  • $1,000/month
  • $2,000/month

0 voters

per month??? it should be a fixed amount I guess

That’s not something to be fixed. It depends on the features, complexity, technology used, code ownership property, maintenance, server etc…

2 Likes

Hi,
The cost may vary from 500$ to 1000000$ or even more. It depends on the services you are asking for or the features you need on your website.
The charge may vary as per the vendor you will select. Any reputed and experienced web development company will have slightly more charges but their solutions will be the best in the market. On the other hand, freelancers or startups might charge you less but you need to struggle with quality compromises.

1 Like

I put 1000, but it depends. It could be a lower or bigger amount.

Ever wondered how much a website costs? The truth is, it depends! Just like a car, websites can range in price depending on features and complexity.

• Basic Brochure Site: A simple website with a few pages can cost around $1,000 to $5,000.
  • Feature-Rich Website: For websites with e-commerce functionality, custom features, or a CMS (Content Management System), expect costs to rise to $10,000 or more.

Beyond the Initial Build: Remember, ongoing maintenance and potential hosting fees are additional considerations.

Get a Clearer Picture:

For a detailed breakdown of website development costs and factors to consider, check out this helpful guide: https://www.nimbleappgenie.com/blogs/website-development-cost/.

It depends on where you are from. For example, for my application to be developed and connected to the website, a person asked for 3000 euros. And that’s not in Adalo but coded, which I think is much harder. And here in Adalo, if I ask for answers to a few questions from an Adalo expert, then it costs me 1000 euros. So in other countries, you could probably ask for prices of 10,000 euros, but here, I don’t know who could afford that?
Even the 3000 euros that the person asked for were too much for me and unattainable, that’s why I decided to work and learn Adalo on my own.

P.S.
In my country, you can get support for self-employment, and let’s say you want to be a taxi driver, you can get 7000 euros, but you have to buy a new car with that money. Which is impossible because we no longer produce Yugo cars, hahahahahaha.