Welcome to Dear Cloud - Anonymous Social Media Platform - Powered by Adalo

Hi Adalo Community.

I am happy to announce the release of our first mobile app, Dear Cloud!
Dear Cloud is a social media platform where users can ask anything they want… anonymously.

In this app, I used:

• Admob
  • Account validation through email using Sendinblue
  • Ability to Report and Block users to increase security and safety

The app is available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Only in US, CA, and UK right now

I also created an Admin mobile app that shares the same database. This admin app is used to review user complaints (abuse) and decide whether to flag or block them. Since I’ve seen many questions on how to send scheduled push notifications, I also decided to add a “campaigns” tab in the Admin app to create campaigns and send them in batch to all users across iOS and Android devices (I didn’t want to use Zapier and go outside of Adalo). Thank you for the community leading me into using the “Timer” component to accomplish that :slight_smile:

Give the app a try and hope to have you as users.

Special thanks to the wonderful Adalo Support team for their continuous support, patience, and hard work. You guys are our heros.

2 Likes

Hey btw I noticed your app is crashing.

Where exactly please? I welcome your feedback

Thank you

When I went to comment, it crashed!

1 Like

Thank you. I got some comments in though. Use the native app, not the preview as I am working on it still. The native apps are stable (iOS and Android).

Please note that all your stories and comments are public and in production :slight_smile:

Thank you, keep working on the app it has potential!

Yes, I was just testing them!

No problem! :slight_smile:

This app looks good! :slightly_smiling_face: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :clap: