I’m excited to announce our second contest of the year!
This contest is sponsored by Abracadalo, an API toolkit to make your Adalo apps more powerful.
The prize is a free year of their Master Wizard plan and three free months of Adalo Pro.
The goal is to create the most useful feature with Abracadalo’s API builder. Some examples of what you could build:
- Create an appointment system by using Calendar API and Notification API
- Create a reminder feature with the Notification API
- Create a Verification Code system with Notification API and Random String/Password API
- Create a OTP password with the Random String/Password API and Notification API
- Create a 2 factors authentication system with Notification API and Random String/Password API
- Create a Custom Date Picker with Date API
- Invite to calendar event with sms with Calendar API
- You will have 50 api calls to set up the feature (their Novice plan is free)
- You can only use the default Adalo components (no paid components)
- Abide by our contest terms and conditions
To enter the contest, submit a post to this thread with the following.
- A link of your PWA
- A short video demonstrating the feature
- For a free way to do this, start a Google Meet by yourself, hit record, and share your screen.
- Another option is Loom.
Contestants can submit as many applications as they want.
The winner will be selected based on most likes received.
Contest ends June 30th.