Adalo is rotten

I agree with you @Victor.

As community leaders, we could be spending our precious time working on our personal apps or our client’s apps, but we don’t want other makers to learn the hard way of learning everything by yourselves and not knowing how to do anything in Adalo.

There are ~ 200,000 makers using Adalo/the Forum, it’s very hard for me, @Victor @Erik, and other makers to answer every single post in the forum. Also, @anon78309838 is for the most part is answering all the support tickets — there are 100’s or thousands of tickets that need to be answered.

There is a lot of posts in the forum that have no detail or screenshots to help you solve the problem.

The Adalo Team is working on performance right now to make Adalo app faster and easier to use for your users. They can’t be answering questions in the forum and working on the performance — keep in mind, almost the whole team is working on performance right now.

This a personal opinion, I’m sure other makers have benefited from the forum a lot, I learned a lot from looking at video tutorials and explanations in the forum made by @Victor @Erik @pford, and more…

Every morning I push myself to answer topics in the forum — sometimes I don’t want to because there are like 20 New posts — but I always push myself to answer topics so other makers could benefit and have a great time making their dream apps in Adalo instead of it having to be their worst dream ever.

$50/month is actually a very fair price for publishing apps to the App Stores and actually developing the app. If there was no such thing as Adalo or any other no-code App builder you would have to spend $60,000 to more than $500,000 to actually build the app.

If someone is sending in spam tickets with 2 words in it — they are not even going to bother looking at it and just delete it.

Also keep in mind — everyone is in different parts of the world — Asia, Europe, United States, and more, so there is a 5 hour time difference.

I hope you understand now :slight_smile:

4 Likes