Adalo Refund Policy

I was surprised to find out that Adalo doesn’t offer a refund even if you sign-up for a product accidentally. It doesn’t honour “cooling off” period? even if you send a support request within 24 hours of sign-up that it was a not what you wanted.

Be aware before you sign-up for Adalo. Every SaaS company I know of offer pro-rata refund. Interesting this is not the case for Adalo.

No folks this is not a talk to customer support issue. I am raising this as I questioning Adalo’s refund policy - which should be discussed in the community. I want to find out what community thinks about such refund policy in 2023!

Is that true? And here I am trying to ask them for a refund for a subscription I just made a couple hours ago because I find it quite functionless. So far, I didn’t use any Pro features yet.

I have submitted a ticket to them but got no reply about it other than the automatic reply. Am I not gonna get my money back? I hope I can, otherwise, this Adalo is way more worst than any other company/organisation out there.