All lists button(s) are not working on my app, thus, app not displaying well when I want to share app

None of the buttons on the app are working or linking to the right database ( list - page), the app is just swiping each page left very quickly

Thank you

Ps: I’m new here, thanks

Have you set your actions to the pages instead of to individual buttons?

Hi @CE2022,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

It would be great if you can show your setup and preview from a video! ( you can use loom )

Thank you

Yes, that was the first think I did

Your link to the next page needs to be set to individual buttons, not to the page itself.

1 Like

Hi Dilon,
I will send this over shortly

Thanks

1 Like

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software - 13 July 2022 - Watch Video

Hi,

Here’s the video explaining everything. As I linked to the individual buttons as well.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks

Hi @CE2022,

I watched your video and you added all actions as screen actions! I guess you added the actions there because that section called as the Actions!

The screen actions happens soon as you visit the screen! So what you need to do is add that actions to button’s clicked actions section , forms submit button actions section ( Signup screen and Login screen forms ) and remove the actions from that Actions section on the screens!

About the actions that are on the Home screen , Do you have added a URL on the External Link action?

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you

Hi Dilon,

Thanks for the tips, the screens on the app are flowing well now after changes, however, unable to sign up to the app during testing, any advice?

No, I don’t have a URL on the External Link action on the Home screen. The ‘start here’ button leads to login screen

Thank you

H Folake,

:raised_hands:

Could you show a recording of this too?

Then that action will not happen. You need to add a URL inside the action to happen that action!

Thank you

Hi,

with the video you’ve seen could you kindly point to what you’re referring to.

Thank you

You can add a link action in your Signup form Submit Button section! If you can give me access for your app I’ll check the app and make a video what you need to do! ( You can click the gear icon on your editor left side and go to the app access section and you can add this email : pereradilon24@gmail.com)

Hi Dilon,

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it. Before seeing this email I had deleted the app and built a new similar one and added on a home screen, after the signup screen that leads to the normal screen that has 5 separate external links.

Everything is walking well, but the 5 external link buttons are not working still, pls any advice.

Thanks again for your patience :slight_smile:

Hi Folake,

Awesome!

Did you added a URL in that actions?

Thank you

Hi Dilan,

So I have granted you app access, pls have a look through on the last screen page (product screen) as to why external links aren’t working. Also, have a look at both the login and the signup screens because the white buttons at the bottom of the screens, (they are called: already have an account & signup) when I tested the app on the phone, they do not work. However, I can still sign up & login using the fields form as normal.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon with your findings

Hi Folake,

Thank for giving me the access for your app!

The 5 buttons are not working because you have spaces with the URL! And I have removed them for you! And the Already have a account and Signup buttons are not working because they have the Signup action and the Login action! I have removed them too! If you already opened your app reload it to see the changes!

I have made two videos about showing the issues and fixing them!

1st Video

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

2nd Video

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thank you

Hi Niluka.

Many thanks for your help! I’ve watched the videos and realised the slight error earlier. I’ve tested the app and it’s working fine.

Appreciate the support & Regards

1 Like