App Tour for New Users

Does anyone have a good example or some ideas of how they showed a quick tour of their app for new users?

There’s an adage that for consumer facing products that if you have to show a tour, you’re already toast, but maybe I don’t believe that.

Would love some thoughts!

I am also looking for the same for my students app “hey”.

Hi :wave: :wave:

You’ll can do like this. Add some screens you’ll want to show. I mean tour screens. Create a true/false property in your users collection. Like Tour pass.
And then in your home screen(screen action) add a action update logged in user created property true and sometimes if the created property is false. And then add a link action on the login screen submit button link to 1st screen of the tour screens sometimes created property is false. And then add another action on the login screen submit button link to home screen sometimes created property is true. And set the actions order in the submit button link tour screen 1 to 1st and link to home screen 2nd. Like this

Thank you :blush: :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.