Background image issue

Hey! so ive been selecting an image to use as a background. In Adalo it all looks perfect, but once i launch the preview the image is shrunk down and wont fit. Ive tried selecting show full image and cropping. Anyone have any idea whats causing it? Also when i create buttons and other elements in the preview the elements are all moved… Say buttons and text inputs. ive attached two screenshots. How it looks in the adalo editing and then the preview.

Hello, is it an image component or an image attached in the screen’s ( Edit Styles ) section?

Thank you!

Hey Ali; it’s attached to the screen in the styles section.

Hello, yes please add the image as an (Image) component and send it backward in the screen. That way it’ll match the screen’s size.

Thank you!

oh so use an image as a background? not set a background through the Edit styles > background

Yes exactly!

ill give it a try! Thanks for Ali

Perfect, You’re welcome!

Appreciate you <3

1 Like

hey Ali! sorry to bother you again, do i jus insert the photo drag it over the entire screen and select “send to back” on the layer?

Hello, no worries! Yes, we’ll add image, and then we send it back and it’ll scale based on the screen size.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!

hey Ali crazy day not had chance to give it a shot. Ill be working on it tomorrow and il let you know how i get on. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

No problem at all! Take your time, and let me know if you need any further assistance. Looking forward to your update.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.