Blank screen instead content

Hi!
I created a desktop web app for our students, and many times they cannot reach the content on it.
They see just a blank screen. If they delete the cookies/site data in browser, it’s fine, they can reach the content again. But it’s not a solution for us. I don’t understand why the app do that?
It’s very annoying that every week someone indicate that…hey, I can’t reach the website again… :frowning:

Could I do something about it?

1 Like

Hi @sarobee
I have the same type of error, equal if I delete history or not.
I guess that is something with the Adalo Preview… Adalo Previewer is not opening right now - #3 by dilon_perera that should be fixed.

Something about Date and Time picker component issue. Try to remove component one by one and see if you can proceed to the next screen.

1 Like

Yes, I think it is the date&time component, any page that I have with that component comes up completely blank in web apps but not in the native. What is going on?

1 Like

Hi guys!
I don’t use date and time picker, so that won’t be the problem.
And it’s happening in live, when students want to log in. In preview no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.