Custom Domain/DNS Issue

Hi @Ben, I tried a couple of times to use hr without result keeping the configuration running 2-3 days.

If I check this dns url with http://dnschecker.org, the results is something like: http://hosting.adalo.com.mysite.com when I used only HR. If I used hr.mysite.com, the feedback is an error.

In any case I tried the process in the Adalo site, the test connection process keeps running indefinitely. I got stuck with this. Can I try something else?

I was thinking about create a NS register. Thanks in advance for your help!

Double check and make sure that you have removed your domain registrars name servers. What domain name is this for?

Hi! finally I could resolve the issue. In my case, the host register should have the following form: “hosting.adalo.com.”, with the final dot. Thanks for your recommendations.

1 Like

@Neker yup that makes a difference and was mentioned about, it’s also mentioned here. Glad you got it.

1 Like

Hi i need help with custom domain with Godaddy.
i am sending the screen shot of dns. I put the dot after hosting.adalo.com.

@Yos please try to setup the CNAME “Name” entry to just be “app” and not “app.the-brief.online”

Thanks a lot.
I did both at the end and it worked.
I still.dont know which one worked tho​:thinking::joy:

I need help with this as well. My provider is Google Domains @Colin

Can you share a screenshot of your custom domain DNS setup @chrisv. If not here, then by DM please.

@anon78309838 just DMd you. Thanks!

Hello, i have the same problem… My Provider is godaddy, I have tried 3 days to connect the domain and it does not work in any way.

@anon78309838 following up my DM about the DNS issue - thanks!

@Cacoreasa please make sure you have a dot after .com there. So the record is “hosting.adalo.com.” and see if that fixes your issue.

@chrisv I am not too familiar with Google registrar but I will ask a colleague to follow this up with you again.

Thanks @anon78309838, i hace already solve the issue, thanks.

@anon78309838 thanks! Additionally, how would I do it for Wordpress?

What do you mean? Do what with Wordpress?

Colin, my domain was bought on Wordpress when I signed up.

I think you might have to ask Wordpress that then, perhaps they can assist you with the needed changes.

Hello Ajay…

I use “HostPapa” and have done for over 20 years… It takes 7 seconds… and 5 seconds to view on browser when done…

All I do is Go to Cpanel… DNS… CName… type in the Com name for app… Copy it (you will need it for Adalo dns setup) 1400 in the next box Cname in the next box… and finally Adalo.com as host in the last of 4 boxes…

Then go to Adalo Dns paste in your copies app name… com .whatever… click test… and 3 seconds later it says "Success)… wait 5-10 seconds to try in browser… using your copied CPanel app name…

Lyn…

Hey @anon78309838 I am having issues with setting up a custom domain as well. I use Google Domains. Attached is a screenshot of my DNS setup. Appreciate the help!