Embed code for flipbook

I’m just starting to explore Adalo to create a mobile app for my digital magazine. It’s a single title with multiple monthly issues that are free and hosted on Flipsnack. I get an embed code from Flipsnack that I use on my Wordpress.com website for each monthly issue. I’d like to know if I can use an embed code with Adalo to open the magazine in the mobile app. Anyone have experience with embed codes or flipping books with Adalo? Is this possible?

Hi @bethcdrake,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

Embed codes doesn’t works with the normal Webview component. I tried putting the share link that Flipsnack gave but that doesn’t open too! But there’s a Webview component made by Pragmaflow that we can show this adding the embed code that Flipsnack gives!

But there’s a issue when downloading Pragmaflow components from their site : https://adalo.pragmaflowservers.com/install-component ( Not sure if this fixed )
For download them you can follow these steps : Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end - #48 by James_App_Maker And Pragmaflow created a video of this way too : Installing Adalo Github components walkthrough - YouTube

If you couldn’t do this send me a DM and I’ll add it for you!

Thank you

@dilon_perera Thank you for diving into the solution! The embed code for each magazine issue is provided by Flipsnack as an iframe. Here is the latest issue’s code (removed the iframe tags so I can include):

src=“Flipsnack player” width=“100%” height=“480” seamless=“seamless” scrolling=“no” frameBorder=“0” allowFullScreen allow=“autoplay; clipboard-read; clipboard-write”

Ultimately, what I want for my Adelo app is to display all the magazine covers such that when you click on any of them, that magazine issue will open as the flipping book inside the app. I do this in wordpress on the website here: Monthly Issues - ALABAMA THE BEAUTIFUL™ Magazine

And it works well inside a browser, but I’d like to have an ios and android native app for my magazine that take the entire phone screen for display without a browser.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.