Error 500 on API requests - is adalo down?

error 500 on API requests - is adalo down?

2 Likes

Same issue here. Our Databases are blank and showing ‘Internal Server Error’…

4 Likes

same problem, same error

1 Like

Error here: App databases are not responding – Incident details - Adalo Status

1 Like

yep, same error here too

1 Like

what’s going on?

This is worrying me. Adalo has started to become so unreliable. This cannot happen as we have so many people relying on our app’s resources. We will move to another software after this is fixed.

2 Likes

I am, where are we going?

Hi, I have same problem here, no access to database, all 0 records

We have just started to build our app with Adalo, and it’s pretty worrying to hear these issues are becoming common…

It’s been around 4 hours now and the app has been out of action all afternoon - not impressed.

I wonder if exploring another provider is worth it before we get too deep in to the build, or if an alternative ‘backup’ external database can be integrated.

1 Like

This is just ridiculous. How on earth are the price rises justified when apps can literally just stop working without any notice?

4 Likes

same problem

Today is my final deadline for launching the application, which I have been working on for 2 weeks, and today this error came out and all the databases are empty. Please fix this. I’m already starting to regret that I developed an application in this service.

2 Likes

the ship is sinking

1 Like

Hi all,

I understand that the timeframe of this update is not to your standards; please follow our status page for updates.

More information can be found here: Service Interruption — September 18, 2022 - #2

Thank you,

Katelyn

1 Like

@KatelynCampbell , can we expect a discount for this month due to the duration of this outage?

3 Likes