Formula Assistance Please

I have two lists, one to show all categories of a widget, and one that is filtered to a specific category of a widget. I am also trying to search these two lists as well. Each list is only visible sometimes, with the corresponding formula (which works).

The issue is, when I set up the filterByFormula on the list filtered to a specific category, it does not filter properly. Search works, but the filter does not. I’m wondering if someone could take a look at my formula and tell me what I’m doing wrong:

EDIT to add reference: Filter (airtable populated) list by search term? - #20 by karimoo

Thank you.

Anybody have input on this?

I was stuck on a similar problem a while back, I had to introduce a second AND statement

AND(
AND(
Statement1
),
Statement 2
)

Might be worth checking that out - sometimes filterByFormula is counter-intuitive

Darn - good thought there. I just tried that (in a few different configurations), and couldn’t get it to work.

I would suggest creating an account on Postman (www.postman.co) and connecting to your AirTable source from there.
You can run and check the results much quicker - and space the formulae out a little more intuitively.

That’s how I come to crack mine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.