Has anyone had a response from Adalo support?

Here’s my explanation on support, and I ask for your empathy and for you to try and see things from Adalo’s perspective. Put yourself in our shoes for a moment.

We have 5 support staff that work in CX. We have 350,000 users. Our support staff answers tickets from the moment they login to the moment they shut their computer. It’s literally all they do all day, Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM CST.

I wish I could show you how many support tickets get submitted every day, but I can’t. They do their best to filter and prioritize based on various things. Granted, sometimes things fall through the cracks, and for that I apologize.

What we have found through support is that many people just want the support staff to pretty much build their app for them. In many cases the user didn’t read through help documentation, didn’t search the forum, and didn’t make a post asking our community for help before submitting a ticket.

We have a Statement of Support that outlines what our support staff is for. Here’s some highlights:

• Informing Adalo of bugs or strange behaviors with features. This is a high priority and is then shared with the developer team.
  • Questions and issues with your account and billing and team settings.
  • Letting you know if something is possible within the platform
  • A prioritization of our paying customers support tickets before they get to the free customers tickets

The support staff is not there to build your app for you. We have created a platform for you to build apps on. A part of building any business is problem solving. So, we recommend the following steps before ever submitting a ticket.

1. Search! Search the community forum, search the help documentation, search YouTube, search Google, just search.
  2. Ask the community. I’ve been on other forums before, and I may be a little biased, but the Adalo forum is the most helpful community I’ve been a part of. I get to see the analytics, and I’m blown away at how engaged and responsive our community is. We have community leaders that are responsible for making this place even better, and I’m going to be adding more in the coming months. @James_App_Maker, @Victor, @theadaloguy, @bhanu, @Yongki, and @iAppsNi. These folks are really smart and can at least point you in the right direction if they can’t help you. If you want to be a part of the solution, then let me know, and you can apply to be a community leader.

I hope this is helpful. I wish support could answer everything that comes through, but it’s literally impossible. Maybe someday we will have such a large support team that we can answer everything! But until then, this community is the best place for that.

I also urge you to be a part of the solution by becoming an active member in the community, if you aren’t already. This place is only as good as the people who are offering solutions. So many of you are super smart and you could be such a huge help to others.

For those of you who are actively engaged here, THANK YOU! You make my job a joy.

11 Likes