Hi, I am creating an app where parents can view the profile pages of other parents and babysitters. How can I allow this to happen? I have made a profile page but do not know how to allow other logged-in users to view it. All the help I have found is outdated.
Hi @nkhojasteh ,
Welcome to Adalo Community.
- Create or take a list & connect the list with the users collection.
- Apply a custom filter Current User > email → is not equal to → Logged In User > email, this will now show your own name.
- Now connect the text property with current user name, email, etc.
- Then under click action of list link a new screen by the name of the current user > details.
- Now drag & drop text, image, etc components & connect with current user data passing to this screen.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your help! When I am creating the page, however, Adalo only allows me to do the Logged-In users information. Below is a picture of my situation.
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 2.25.06 PM|690x431
You need to connect list with this screen when clicked in order to pass the current user data as mentioned initially.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.