How to set up conditional Home Screen

Hi, when users first sign up, they must complete a 7-day Challenge which is separated from the main app which they cannot access yet. After they complete and review the challenge, they are able to access the main app.

How can I set it up so when they log in after they complete the 7-day Challenge Review, they are taken to the main app Home page instead of the 7-Day Challenge Home page?

I think it should be a simple true/false conditional logic based on “7-day Review Completed” true/false which gets triggered when they submit the review, but I can’t figure it out.

Hope someone can help! Thanks.

You can put an action on a page that is executed when the page loads.

• first in the user collection create a property called “quizpassed” set a user quizpassed to true after they complete the quiz
  • create a page called something like “quiz check” and users land on this page after they log in
  • add an action to this page that says if quiz passes go to the homepage, if not they will stay on this page and you can tell them they need to pass the quiz or whatever
1 Like

Perfect! Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.