Individual user profile pulled from database

Hi,

I started learning Adalo last week so I’m still a bit new.

I’m trying to create an app that allows landlords to view potential tenants, and I need to have a separate screen that shows each individual tenant’s profile/information. I’ve tried making a list of users but that doesn’t seem to work and just pulls different tenant’s. The best I’ve got is creating individual magic texts which does work but I’m hoping there’s a better way of doing this. I’ve also thought of creating a separate database for “profiles” but I already have each tenant information in the user database and feel like it would be redundant to create another database with the same information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Hi @paige.scholes,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

You can have a list that connected to the Users collection in a screen before coming to the screen that shows the information and you can link the list to the screen that shows the information and you can add Current User > Name,Email and other properties from magic text!

Did I understood your question correctly?

Thank you

Hi Dilon,

Thank you for the welcome :slight_smile:

I have created a list that shows each user on a screen before the user profile screen. Could I show the current user information within a list? or does it have to be individual magic text?

You can add the Current User information inside the list adding a text component!

1 Like