I’m having trouble using the link when a user clicks a submit button in a form. All the other actions behind the submit button work but only the last action, linking back to the home page is not working.
I am using Airtable as an external database to avoid filling up the Adalo database with large images.
The actions behind the submit button are the following:
- Create a record for the collection in the Adalo database
- Compress the uploaded image using the TinyPNG API
- Update the current user (number of shared images)
- Trigger a notification to related users
- Create an airtable record
- Delete the new record in the Adalo database
- Link back to the home page
Now all actions behind the submit button are working except the link back to the home page. I tried adding the link again, but without success.
Any way to fix this? I have no idea what could be going wrong.
Below a screenshot of the actions behind the submit button:
Thanks in advance!