Links to other screens in a custom list do not work (when we add conditions)

Hello team,

I am really sorry to bother you with a such a basic issue. So we have a custom list of questions with links to 3 other screens depending on the type of question :

• if question type ID is 1, it takes us to screen “Answer Yes or No Question”
  • if question type ID is 2, it takes us to screen “Answer multiple choice question”
  • etc…

These links were working perfectly … until this week. I realised that, when I remove the conditions on question type, it starts working again. This is realy weird.

Here is the video : https://we.tl/t-aiINrUGlFW

Can you please help?
Thanks

Hi @Sonic1,

Did you try removing the three actions and adding again? Is there actions for components inside the list? Just checked something like this on my end and it’s working! If you like you can send me a DM and I’ll check what’s going on :raised_hands:

Thank you

Thanks for your answer Dilon but it did not work unfortunately.
Only when I remove the conditions, it starts working again, I really don’t understand this…

OK so the solution was to apply actions to the actual elements inside the list, not on the list itself. It works better if you apply the actions on the background rectangle of the first element of the list.

Thanks Dilon.

1 Like

Grouping the all components and add the three link actions there will be even great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.