Moments - Mood/Emotion Tracker

Hey team, hope all well!

Launching my first Adalo app this week. It’s a simple mindful moment/mood tracker that I’m sharing with my subscribers this week (Web App) and will be uploading to the Apple and Android app stores for free (no ads) at some point this weekend.

https://moments.theartofliving.com

Have REALLY enjoyed getting to know the platform. Thrilled with my experiences using the interface and getting support in the community and excited for where this is going in the future :raised_hands:

Thank you for making all this possible!

Best, Arthur

6 Likes

This is very good. Great work on the interface

Very simple, very clean UI and flow.

Amazing how such simplicity can make a huge impact! Let us know how the launch goes!

It’s amazing
And how you created loading on History page? It’s looks pretty

Oh, I find it in another post on this forum. Thx for you)

Thanks @IsaacO - I can’t stop myself tweaking it. App development is addictive! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @anon78309838 - It still feels a little it needs a few small touches to help it look simple but without looking basic.

But really enjoying the development process. Will keep tweaking it!

1 Like

@oper2k No worries! Yeh, I found that this greatly improved the user experience since it removed the latency from the real-time formulae (sums, and counts) that I was running in the magic labels.

I actually ended up using a gif for the loading image that I generated over at https://loading.io and then compressed using Free Online Image Compressor, WebP/AVIF Converter and background removal tool | ShortPixel. I had some issues with Lottie loading in the Web App on my phone (it couldn’t find the Lottie component?) so this solution worked well.

1 Like

WOW this is really amazing and it’s so simple. I’m also creating a mood tracker app for my project, but I’m having a hard time making it. can you teach me how did you make the “history” in your app ? I hope you can help me, thank you in advance!

Hey, I also want to have a custom loading icon. I’ve got a custom gif, but how did you put it in the app?

Regards,
David

Hi,
I have used your app it works nice and also informative, i also have my mood tracker app please use and give some feedback…

1 Like

Created with Adalo ?

Hello @arthurrjw ! from this discussion, your app sounds like a very cool one. Is it still available out there? Your posted link did not work for me.

Can you re-share please?
Thanks!
Vered