In answer to your questions, we have responded to them one at a time with the following
- What are the limitations?
This only works on text that you enter yourself, not internal Adalo stuff or external sources
- Will this work with components with built in text etc? Like calendar/date picker, etc?
No, perhaps in the future, but that is Adalo internal stuff so out of respect I don’t touch their code
- What are the best practices? Does it simply work where it searches for a Text Phrase on Screen, and then pairs it with the Databse with the same Key Text Phrase?
That is correct, it searches for text, placeholders, and labels then updates them using the database key text
- Will this work for VERY big apps? Like 150-200 screens?
Yes, the only thing that will change from a small to a very big app is the ‘loading’ time. In the video we showed adding a Translation page with a lottie file. On small apps this will be short, on large apps it will be longer. How long? not sure
- Do you think will this slow the app down at all?
No, this will not slow down the app once the app is loaded.