New user to adalo platform need some answers please?

i have 2 questions as a new user on apps field please be Patient with me :face_with_peeking_eye:

1. if i have to apps on adalo in my account and i don’t wont to share all data base between them is there any way to send data in between without using 3ed party if not what to use for that .
    Example :
    app for restaurant and app for delivery , when the order is created ( the restaurant can send it to the Delivery app some way ) ?

2. when you publish app to ios / android
    can i still use my dashboard in adalo to create or update record with no change to design and database relations ( as create or delete users or orders ) or i must have admin panel for that purpose ?

any tutorials or advises to learn more about this will be great .

thank you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1. If you don’t want to share the database (although for delivery / restaurant app i do think sharing might make sense), you would use a custom action to call the API of your other app, and create a new record there.

2. Yes you can manage the records from the Adalo dashboard no problem, and it will update in the live apps in real time.

1 Like

:pray:
Thank you sooo much for your Quick and detailed answer i will look for API and custom action tutorials now , whats matter is that the API work not only for 3 party platforms but even between adalo projects if i get it wright .

• And you right that it make sense to share the data but for many restaurants i think the database well be to much big and complicated im afraid thats will effect the speed and performance of the app fore the user ((( OR im wrong with that i don’t know actually )))) .?

thanks again theadaloguy

You might be right that splitting the app could improve performance if it has to filter through less records. I didn’t look into it though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.