Page Visibility

1. How do I make some screens visible to logged-in users or invisible to some users.
  2. How can I make my home page the first page for visitors, not a signup page but an option to signup on the account screen?
  3. How can I create a loading page for my Adalo App, a screen that can display loading animation while it wait for the home screen to load but it will automatically show home screen page.
  1. How do I make some screens visible to logged-in users or invisible to some users. - easiest way, in my opinion, placing True/False component as apart of your Users collection, then change the visibility of the pages to only show for users whose T/F is set to true. There are other ways but this is by far the easiest and most straight forward.

2. How can I make my home page the first page for visitors, not a signup page but an option to signup on the account screen? - just create a page without signup fields and set that page as the first page non-logged in/non-registered users see when opening your app. Then use buttons/links to direct to the registration/login pages as needed.

3. How can I create a loading page for my Adalo App, a screen that can display loading animation while it wait for the home screen to load but it will automatically show home screen page. - you can use Pragmaflow’s pre-loader component in conjunction with a timer component to cause a delay before users move on to the next screen. Set the timer to however many seconds-delay you want, make the timer invisible by hiding it or setting the “colored” options to transparent, then set the action on the timer to direct to the next page when the timer reaches zero.

3 Likes

As for an animated loader, check out the LottieFiles component (they have a lot of free loader animations)

1 Like

Thanks!preptogether

Please, I am still confused about my first question on how to make pages visible, but let me go into more detail on the question.

I have an account button on my menu bar, so I want it so if a visitor clicks on the account button on the menu bar, it will show a screen depending on if the visitor is logged in or not. For instance, if I open the app and click on the account button on the menu bar, it will open a page for me. So the account button on the menu bar will be linked to two screens, and the screen that will be displayed depends if the user is logged in or not.

So how can I make that happen? like have having a button linking to two screen but the screen that will be displayed depend if the user is login or not

1 Like

Hi @chimejoseph,

You can use Conditional Link actions!

Check here : Logged in or not.mp4 - Google Drive

Or you can use two buttons with the above video’s conditions.

Thank you

thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.