Push Notification and Database Entry to a Specific User

Hey everyone,

I am trying to find a way to have a push notification and add an entry to a database to a specific end-user. What I am attempting to do is create a CRM type system that will have a database of contacts/clients and anytime I want to add a new contact/client to a user, I add that externally to a Google Sheet and push that info to a specific user with a notification and add them to their contact list to follow up on.

How I am picturing this happening is to create a Task database that will be due on the date of the push, then have the information of that client sent into Adalo’s database to a specific user. The issue I am having is how can I push this information to both create that notification in the app (iPhone and Android) and add it to a unique user that I choose (maybe by adding that user’s name or username to a specific column within the Google Sheet). First, is this right, and second, is this even possible?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.