Push Notifications help please folks

Hi,

Attached are screenshots of setup. No Push Notifications are being received when testing in native apps or via Previewer/native app combo.

Is there anything else I need to do? API key has been generated.

I’d add to previous threads but they close after 10 days.

Hopefully someone can shed some light :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Hello,

In order to receive a push notification you need to have a native app.

If you are also interested in Scheduled or Recurrent Notification you can visit our API documentation:

:computer: www.abracadalo.com

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Have native iOS and Play Store apps - thought it would work once they were live but it still doesn’t.

I will be using your Scheduled notifications in the app soon with Tasks.

Thanks,

1 Like

In order for your users to receive your push notifications you first have to prompt a notification permission request, you do this by selecting your landing/main page, clicking on actions, add an action, notifications and select request permission, you will unfortunately have to rebuild your app for this to take effect.

hope this helps

1 Like

Hey Taro,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Your suggestion is already in place as per screenshot on the Landing page once a person has signed up and is sent to the Landing page.

Bhav

Anyone else happy to help? Removed Request Notification Permission on the ‘Home’ screen, added back in and created 3 builds after which have all been approved by Google and Apple; notifications still don’t work :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.