Qr Code Scan for notification?

Hello,

Could you help me to use the QR code generator and scan QR code for an application of alert of postal mail or parcel deposited by a letter carrier or deliveryman.

1/ The QR code corresponds to a user of the application as a private individual who sticks it on his mailbox (so it is the email that will be coded on the Qr Code when the individual registers)

2/ Then the letter carrier and deliveryman create a user account in order to be able to scan and send a notification in the application to the private user and this several times at each passage.

I have created a “notification” collection in relation to the particular users but I don’t know how to configure the scan create notifiction? Should I put a “mail user” field in my database “notification” or not necessary because there is already the relationship with the users.

I am interested to see your vision in this use case?

Another point to test the application with the scan, do I have to publish it with a plan or 14 tests or can I do it in the Preview version?

Thank you very much,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.