Server not responding well

The response times are very long, the application does not respond or almost no longer.
Anyone else experiencing slowdowns right now?

3 Likes

Here too it is slow.

1 Like

Yes, same issue

1 Like

Same here in Vienna, Austria. App effectively broken due to performance issues.

2 Likes

They raised an 8 million dollar series A. You would think these issues would be fixed.

1 Like

Same here

We’re in the same boat on the editor and user app side. I’m not sure if it’s a routine maintenance — if so, forewarning is appreciated <3.

I am experiencing similar issues with a live app and also an app in build. Only parts of the screen are loading in. Has worked great up until now.

I agree, though I think many of us can empathize as entrepreneurs that building and improving things is very hard and takes more time than often expected.

A happy medium would be more openness from the Adalo team on real tangible progress. I know it’s a hard problem they’re solving.

3 Likes

Same here

its so SLOW that my app is empty, nothing is loading.
This company is at the same state a sin 2019. Nothing has been changed. INSANE

1 Like

same, it’s not able to load the info of a logged in user’s–> info…and I have a sales demo in 20 mins :grimacing:

Same, facing issues as well

Same

and very bad support from Adalo :frowning:

1 Like

Lo stesso in italia

In Israel is very slow. The response time of the Adalo`s databases and applications is dozens of times different from similar ones ((

In philadelphia, also abnormally slow

I suppose Stephen’s right. About the fact that this is hard and the Adalo team deserves empathy & understanding, but also about the fact that it would be nice to have some kind of update from them. It’s obviously a system-wide problem that is quite severe, and it’s been all day with… crickets.

2 Likes

Completely agree! I think being frank and open would be appreciated and increase user’s trust… even if it’s not a fun answer.

Indeed. I’m relatively new around here, but I do have several hundred hours into developing my app on Adalo now, and probably will log several hundred more before it’s ready to deploy. To say this shakes my confidence and makes me worry about my time investment is an understatement. But, I am a patient person and will hope for the best.

1 Like