TEASER: Crypto Exchange/Purchase (Real-Time)

Hi everyone, I’d like to show a template I’m working on (I ask you not to look at the graphics (primordial) but only at the logics that are shown):

The values of cryptocurrencies and their assets are calculated constantly and are updated on the basis of market values in real time (from API).

Exchange EUR to Crypto = It is possible to pay for the selected cryptocurrencies either by card payment or through your own virtual wallet (which can be recharged).

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Exchange your Crypto to Virtual Wallet:
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

The app manages all transactions with a logic that applies commissions based on the amounts.
Everything can be managed through a database, without any intervention on the software.

Furthermore:

• You can view all your transactions
  • Charge your virtual wallet for free
  • View a list of more 100 crypto currencies that are constantly updated in real time
  • See your income (increase or decrease)
  • Convert Crypto to EUR (or vice versa)
  • Bring a friend GIFT! Earn a gift when you bring a friend and he spends a fixed amount on APP.

The user can also request that his money be sent to his virtual wallet to a bank account, by entering a liquidation request.

I think I want to sell this package to anyone who wants to integrate something similar to their services or create a real exchange with concrete connection to the blockchain.

Let me know what you think.
I can show more.

10 Likes

This is great and I might just be interested - let me know when you’re ready to deploy or need help testing :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Bhav

1 Like

Thanks so much.

I show new improvements and new tools. I have also updated the graphic part.

Home:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(4)

Crypto List:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(3)

Crypto Converter
ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)

Your Funds:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(2)

Wallet Re-Charge:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Watchlist:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(7)

Personal Transaction:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(6)

Financial News:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(5)

Anyone who wants to give me an opinion is welcome.
For information you can contact me in privata.

Cheers to all.

4 Likes

This is looking sweet! Amazing you’re managing to pull this off especially with the real-time pricing. What service are you using to get the price - if you don’t mind telling that is!

Thanks man! Yes I can tell: With CoinMarketCap API

cheers

Cool, CMC and coingecko take a while to reflect a price rise or fall! Bogged or dexguru seem to have it nailed for speed…don’t know the details of what they use

It seems to me that CMC performs an update every 30 seconds. In fact, I had to do some forcing to reload the crypto list and also in the converter. To get the current currency (or a few seconds before …)

The difficult part is the integration for the purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies with the blockchain, which I am working on. For now it is a front-end with good logic, but I think a powerful backend is appropriate to govern real time and crypto trading.

Ah cool! Guess you’ve checked out Infura/Alchemy/GetBlock ?

I’ll have to check it out! Do they allow the purchase and exchange of crypto?

Not sure about purchase and exchange, I’d have to look into that!

The services have real time api?

Thanks

Yes. Best to DYOR to see what will work for you, especially cost wise :slightly_smiling_face:

(post deleted by author)

good morning! yes all by myself! thank you very much! I am very happy with the product I created!

Thanks!

thank you very much for the nice words. I will take your advice into consideration. I foresee an app update that will improve the UX and add the appearance of advertising based on user action count (monetization).

being a templeate app that I am currently selling, it is totally customizable.

Thanks!

Just checked out the template you’re working on, and I totally get why you want us to focus on the logic more than the graphics. It’s all about making it work, right? The idea of calculating cryptocurrency values in real-time and updating them using API sounds pretty cool. And being able to exchange EUR to crypto through card payment or your own virtual wallet is super convenient too.

By the way, have you thought about adding a white label crypto exchange? It could give your template a more personalized touch. Just a suggestion.

Really cool service.I was also thinking of doing something similar. But I’m glad they did it for me

I recently started mining, and thank you very much for your service. For me, as a beginner, this is really a very useful thing. Now I really have a problem with usdt to btc exchange. But I think with your service, I can solve the problem.

Since I began using your platform, I’ve been amazed by the seamless experience and the range of features you offer. The user-friendly interface made it easy for me to navigate through the exchange process, even with my limited experience in the crypto world.

Hi there, guys. I’m new to the crypto world, so I just wanted to thank you for all the info shared here.