Thank you Adalo you guys are awesome!

In this topic I don’t want to ask questions, or something about a bug.

I just want to thank you.

I always looked for a platform that could help me develop applications quickly, but that was robust, and even know Adalo, none of which I tried to meet my need.

Adalo put me back in the game, in a way that I can only thank, if someday you (founders of Adalo) question if it was worth starting this madness to bring platforms to people, know that it was worth it!

I met Adalo in a Christmas Eve, it was December 24th, I saw the announcement saved, and on the 25th I registered and on the 4th of January 2020 the subscription. Since then there have been ups and downs due to the language (I speak Portuguese), and the normal learning curve.
I am close to completing 1 year of Adalo and it was worth every day.

I studied and study programming, but nothing compares to being able to develop with Adalo, due to the ease and resources available.

Of course, there are still many points to improve, and I have been here since January 2020, I can say with certainty that the platform has been evolving a lot!

Anyway, I want to thank you especially for the support I already received from @ashley and @Victor (These guys are awesome, their salary increases there :joy: )

@Katelyn, I ask you to be patient so that we can somehow spread that application of mine to the community.

Long live Adalo!

5 Likes

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary! It has been such a pleasure to work with you and see you grow with our platform! Thank you for the kind words and we’re so thrilled that you’ve been able to bring your ideas to life quickly!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words @CNST!

All the best in launching the app!

Best,
Victor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.