Updating Category Data

Hello, I have a list of sports team, that I can click on, and then I am brought to a screen that has the team’s data displayed. If I want someone to be able to update the data, how would I do so?

I have linked the edit button on the top right to a form that is associated with the team, but the only option is to create a new team; not edit the existing team.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 4.16.48 PM

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Use the edit icon to link to a new screen that contains a form. Use the form to “Update Current Team” since the current team’s data will be passed to the new screen.

You must link to the new screen first before adding the form or you will not have “Current Team” on the new screen.

@Flawless, I appreciate the response! I needed to do 2 things. First, was that I needed to add the screen first before adding the form and needed to make sure all pages that was going to link to that page (not just the specific page I was working on), passed along the Current Team info. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.