What services do you use to store sound files and then get a URL to use in the mobile app?

What services do you use to store sound files and then get a URL to use in the mobile app?

I have previously used Airtable. Forced to look for a new solution after receiving this message from Airtable:

• "This is a follow-up email to a notice we provided back in April. We noticed that your account is using the Airtable API to access attachments in a way that we will no longer support after November 8, 2022. *
    Specifically, it looks like you’re downloading or viewing attachments more than 2 hours after receiving them from our API, which will no longer work when we incorporate the expiring attachment links functionality.
    If you are generating a website using our API that directly embeds attachments using their URLs, you’ll need to change your approach. With this expiring links functionality, the Airtable API will no longer support the use of attachments for public file hosting. You will likely need to mirror your attachments outside of Airtable for long term storage and for public hosting."

I just use the internal adalo database :man_shrugging:

Works well for me, especially since the release of the performance updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.