You need to use a different version code for your APK or Android App Bundle because you already have one with version code 101

Hello, to anyone who may experience this issue. When creating your new bundle, switch the 0.0.2 to anything higher as in 1.0.2 as google for some reason still sees 0.0.2 as version code 101.

Cheers! :beers:

Hello, @DeltaBravo
Just create a new apk from adalo and upload to google. That will work.

Well you must also specify what version this will be. If your first version is 0.0.1 and you create a new version 0.0.2, and try to upload this, you will receive an error that you are using same version code β€œ101” thus I suggest changing build code from 0.0.2 to 1.0.2 or w/e you wish but not in the 0.0.0 format or google reads this integer as the same as before.

Cheers :beers:

i tried this and still not working, my 1.1.1 app had a version code 128 and the new build has 1.1.2 has 106 version code, i tried 2.1.2 has 108

someone help?

Please Submit a Support Ticket for this issue so we cna look into for you.

I am having exactly the same problem. i built a version 1.0.2 which has version code 102 and now I built Version 1.1.0 which also has version code 102. I also tried 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 which all have version code 102 … I can’t release any new versions anymore.