Android Build Error / iOS build stuck in Queued Status

Android build keeps failing with this error logged:

Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8084
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1107:14)

Any ideas what the issue is?

Also the iOS build is just stuck on “Queued”

Update: iOS finally out of queued status and tried to build but seems you need to update fastlane.

Android build still fails with same error above.

@Ben I’m assuming this you have to run this command on your servers right?

#######################################################################
# fastlane 2.158.0 is available. You are on 2.149.1.
# You should use the latest version.
# Please update using `sudo gem install fastlane`.
#######################################################################

e2.158.0 Improvementse
* [precheck] migrate to App Store Connect API (except for IAPs) (#17167) via Josh Holtz
* [spaceship] pause, resume and complete a appstore version in phased release (#17165) via polmum

e2.157.4 Improvementse
* [spaceship][match] fix and improve team selection flow with Spaceship::ConnectAPI client (#17160) via Josh Holtz

e2.157.3 Improvementse
* [actions] fix download_dsyms, app_store_build_number, and test_flight_build_number (#17148) via Josh Holtz
* [deliver] update example rating config json (#17138) via Josh Holtz
* [spaceship] automatically select Spaceship::Portal or Spaceship::Tunes team if env is set when logging into Spaceship:: ConnectAPI (#17136) via Josh Holtz
* [match] fix occasional auth issues with App Store Connect (#17133) via Josh Holtz
* [resign] add full sed path for resign.sh (#17075) via Keith Smiley
* [spaceship] add endpoint AppPricePoint (#17078) via Bolo Michelin
* [spaceship] get selected build from App Store Version (#17118) via Josh Holtz

eTo see all new releases, open https://github.com/fastlane/fastlane/releasese

ePlease update using `sudo gem install fastlane`e
/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/fastlane-2.149.1/spaceship/lib/spaceship/client.rb:716:in `parse_response': {"responseId"=>"d615858a-c503-452f-8912-9d2a898e3f86", "resultCode"=>29102, "resultString"=>"You have already reached the maximum allowed number of Keys for this service", "userString"=>"You have already reached the maximum allowed number of Keys for this service", "creationTimestamp"=>"2020-09-09T16:37:50Z", "protocolVersion"=>"QH65B2", "userLocale"=>"en_US", "requestUrl"=>"https://developer.apple.com/services-account/QH65B2/account/auth/key/create", "httpCode"=>200} (Spaceship::UnexpectedResponse)
	from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/fastlane-2.149.1/spaceship/lib/spaceship/portal/portal_client.rb:795:in `create_key!'
	from ./create_key.rb:47:in `create_key'
	from ./create_key.rb:75:in `ensure_key_exists'
	from ./create_key.rb:97:in `<main>'
Creating key!

i get this some times and just submit another build and it works

1 Like

Which one, the iOS error or the Android error? I submitted several times and failed for each.

Hi guys, having the same issue on Android since yesterday. The compiler is either stuck in minus time or showing the same error message (both screenshotted below):

Error message:
Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8084
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1107:14)

Screen below:

IOS, have you verified all ios setting? Try pushing a simple one-page app with a single image and see if that works.

I’m having the same issue. It was successful last night and then didn’t work this morning. I haven’t changed anything other than one thing, and given the fact that other people are having the same error I don’t think it’s an isolated issue

All settings are correct. I even created an entirely new Firebase project with new config files and private keys. Seems to be Adalo server side issue given others are also having problems.

I’m having the same issue on iOS, fastlane finished with errors. I submitted several times either but failed for each.
e

Now that i have made a comment my apps won’t build either?

This should probably be pinned until it’s resolved…

@Ben: could we get some help? Or at least an ETA?

Would be great to get some feedback from Adalo! This is a big deal to not get some recognition!

I have just gotten my first successful build complete. Seams to be working again, many of my sort filters disappeared and I had to put them back in but they seem to work now.

My Android build worked but the iOS build is still failing.

My iOS build finally was able to go through.

Same here, it finally worked!! Woop woop

wtf am I doing wrong here

The lack of attention to paying customers in the support email is atrocious. The least you guys can do is respond to my email saying you’re working on it. My iOS builds are still fucked and my hands are tied. I need someone to address this issue ASAP

I think the earliest you’ll get an update is Monday. The support team is only available on weekdays, AFAIK